Wednesday 2 May 2012

question 2


The image I had chosen who both play big gangsters in the film, I had used stereotypical conventions here that black people get themselves into the crime life. I had compared these two characters because they have this ruff strong bravado look which I had been going for.
Here I compared Gurmit to Scarface (Tony Montana) he is a well known gangster known by all viewers, here we tried to give our character a serious role to play. He had a to have a ruff edge with this distinctive look and masculinity about himself this was supposed to imply to viewers that he is a man of authority and he is a key role and should be taken seriously. I had groomed m character to dress smart so he looks like he is up for business and he shows his predominance in this role.

No comments:

Post a Comment