Wednesday 2 May 2012

question 8

My preliminary and my final scene has made a significant difference my preliminary sequence was the first time I have ever done filming as I was not a GCSE student so I had to start new by learning all the basic techniques of how to use the cameras and software. In my first seuquence there were many issues such as there was bad continuity, out of focus shots, actors were not chosen well they had kept on laughing not really taking anything seriously, and when we wanted to shoot in a particular room they were vacated to other classes so this was another issue.So Idid have a couple jump cuts and there was some scenes where I did not get the charcter fully into the secen also there was a limited range of shots you can use but I had tried to edit it my best.Now in my final scene the issues were that the camera was somtimes out focus in my first shoot and the lighting was not great, but that was all resolved in my second shoot were I put the camera on auto focus which ensured me to have a better quality video with a wide variety of shots I can do from different angles to make my film more proffessional and this time there was no jump cuts and the sound was very clear when I had recorded. So overall the skills I have picked up were to make better use of my time management, making a script, step outline shooting outline and storyboards, also I leart how to use different social media and a different variety of shots used eg panning shot with the elastic band to ensure a smoother shot used these were all the skills I picked up since the start of my preliminary.

No comments:

Post a Comment