Wednesday 2 May 2012

question 7

 
At first I had found it quite complicated because I had not known much about the imac but I done some background research and tested out new things and  soon developed the skills I had needed. We had used a new software called Imovie star which was much more up to date and better quality and which was easier to use, compared to the old Imovie software we had.
 
I also used YouTube as my  main export I exported my preliminary green screen, animatic  and my main video. It was a quick and easy way for me to upload my things on which was quite basic and didn't really need to do any research into how to use it
I had used a tripod for all my shots to ensure that none of my shots were wobbly and that they were accurate it would not look as professional if I had done it by hand so that's why I had used the tripod to get good accuracy and pin point precision 

No comments:

Post a Comment