Saturday 11 February 2012

logistics

I have organised all my actor actors and I have shared my contact details with all of them letting them know when the film is going to shot and where the action will take place we have all arranged to meet up at a certain location (my house). Also I have auditioned many people and have concluded which will be the following in my film 

  • Ezekiel
  • Gurmit Janigal  
  • Sukvinder dass 
  • Khalim
  • Raihan miah 
  • Mandeep Sagoo
  • Saqib Khan 
  • Karandeep Dhanoya
  • Asher 
We have analysed and concluded that we are going to use the following locations my house which I have checked for lighting and any hazardous things also the drive by scene will be on the same road however the flash back scene of the gentlemen and the boy will be on Soho road. I have organised all the props and costumes which will be provided by me or my partner Rajbir Dubbz also many of their costumes will be provided by themselves.   

No comments:

Post a Comment