Friday 10 February 2012

Equipment

Me and my partner discussed that we will need the following equipment is a camera and a tripod which I will be collecting this Friday from my teacher and we will need fake blood patch where it would be used when sneekz (Ezekiel) will be shot. Also we will need a parcel which my partner Rajbir Dubbz will provide us with. Also we will need a car which my friend Raihan Miah has voluntarily helped us with which he will be driving himself as he is one of the members in our film. Also we will need one of the rooms in my friend’s house(Gurmit(Zimmer) another character also as the lighting will be quite dark we may need a couple flash-lights lamps and dimmer switches to create that atmosphere of dim lighting however some lighting in the scene. So that is what I have concluded I will need in my opening sequence.   

No comments:

Post a Comment