Friday 9 December 2011

daniels walker,ashley evans and ben marriot cw

The final and last clip i have analysed was of Daniel Walker, Ashley Evans and Ben Marriot this clip was quite good the mise-en-scene was and the continuity was ok, not the best video I have seen but was good. The close up shots was quite effective the credits on the video helped explain quite a bit about the video. The only fault with this video was the sound it was not really great but that was the downfall however overall I thought it was70% successful so I would give this about a grade c. My overall summary of what I am going to do and not do is present my ideas is trying to find a good host environment where I could shoot my film and find reliable actors. I am also looking to construct good research and planning in the build up to this video and I will try to make sure that I do not cut any characters heads off in the shoot make sure that the camera is carefully focused and also make sure that the sound is good and that the continuity flows well.

No comments:

Post a Comment