Friday 25 November 2011

my preliminary task

My preliminary had to be a successful scene with one character opening the door and the other sitting down. They had to interact in a short conversation which I think was quite successful by meeting this criteria the two characters which had been filmed in this scene was Karandeep Dhanoya and Rajesh Sharma. My video was based on a comedy love scene which I had planned in a story board and created dialogue on a script the camera man was Rajbir Dubbs my partner and I myself was the sound recorder and editor of this film. The problems I had issued with this were that the characters were quite shy and needed to project their voices more there was a continuity and the misen- en- scene was ok we tried different various shots such as over the shoulder shots and close up shots. There was one fault in camera work were one of the characters head got slightly cut off however I tried my best editing this video the voice projection is quite quick because the characters kept on laughing in every scene and we were struggling for time as this was our third consecutive try making the video. We only had thirty minutes shooting this video so it was quite chaotic so next I time I am going to choose more reliable characters for the roles in my videos also I have learnt to get better voice projection and use more different various shots to get a good continuity flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment